Monday, September 5, 2016

New Changes

      When I first created my blog I was toying with what I should make my blog about. Did I want to make it about beauty? About me? About books? About films? About tv? About poetry? About my opinions? I think that by now you get the point that I was confused. After stressing about it, I realized that I could make it be about everything; I promise this will make sense in a minute. This blog was initially made to be about beauty products and experiences, but it felt too impersonal. I'm an over sharer by nature, and I couldn't  keep it so clinical and impersonal. Hence, I renamed it beauty and Yafit. Half of my blog will be dedicated to beauty and the other half will just be about me. For those who only want beauty, there'll be a tab dedicated for it. For those who are here to connect to an internet stranger, there'll be a tab dedicated for that. And for those that dare to read both, that's what the home page is for. I'm going to try to post biweekly in each category, so it feels evenly balanced. The web design changes should be coming soon!


Also good luck to those returning from the three day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment