Friday, September 2, 2016

All The Things You Never Knew You Wanted To Know About Me

     This will be my first non-welcome post, which makes me nervous because there is SO much to talk about and no one or everyone is listening. Instead of choosing a random topic that'll establish my blog basis, a 20 fact about me list could substitute.
The very sexist book I'm currently reading
  1. I'm an Aries, which means I like to argue and have things done my way. My "it's my way or the highway" attitude is probably why I don't have a boyfriend. Just kidding, boys aren't ready for this fabulous piece of work yet. 
  2. I'm a junior in high school, and it kind of sucks so far. I wasn't expecting musical numbers (which would actually be horrible because I sound like a dying horse when I sing), but an awesome group of friends was promised and not delivered.
  3. I'm really into books, like if you lock me into a room and leave me with a stack of books, I will devour them.
  4. I have insane curly hair, hair that can't be tamed. Before anyone starts listing crazy methods, I've already tried them all. Fluffy and frizzy hair is just something I'm going to have to deal with.
  5. I was born in New York and moved when I was about six.
  6. I have two adorable dogs who really need to remember how to hold in their bladder. One of them once peed on my bed when I was away. It was a great welcome back present.
  7. I go through stages of my life where I just want to focus on one shallow area of myself to fix. Currently, it's skin and I know that playing around always makes everything worse.
  8. My feet get cold really easily, it's the reason why I always wear socks. 
  9.  I have my own room- and it's painted mint green.
  10. My favorite color happens to be purple, but not a dark shade.
  11. I don't have a favorite singer, but I do have singers that I like and dislike. I love P!nk (or Pink), Avril Lavigne, Marina and the Diamonds,and nineties punk rock/ pop music. According to Amazon Music, I have a preference for dark pop.
  12. I really dislike raps and the only song that sort of rap that I know is Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice, I know it's really old. 
  13. Some of the TV shows that I watch are Jane the Virgin, Glee, Switched at Birth, New Girl, Project Runway, Criminal Minds (I'm still behind so it's only on Netflix), and Melissa and Joey.
  14. I enjoy old television, and when I say enjoy I mean binge watch them anywhere from a week to a month. I actually caught up with Grey's Anatomy over two months in the summer; we're talking about 10 seasons worth of 45 minute episodes.
  15. Some of the shows that are oldies but favorites are The Nanny, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, George Lopez, Malcolm in the Middle, Everybody Hates Chris, and most of Roseanne.
  16. Work is going to slowly kill me because there's so much of it and not enough time in the day to do it.
  17. I'm sassy, and I enjoy every moment of it. Proof is my Instagram bio, which states,"Bios are for people who don't know me, and if you don't know me, you shouldn't be here". Which also happens to be the opposite of what I'm doing right here. You might want to add bipolar to the list.
  18. I can act like a two year old sometimes, and then become an expert licensed psychologist moments later. 
  19. I have commitment issues, for example this blog post is two years old and I'm now only uploading.
  20. I'm excited for this blog, it's kind of my trial blog. Hopefully this is a real success, because I'd like to buy a domain eventually. For now I'm too cheap, and as listed above: I have commitment issues. 
So, I hope that you enjoyed reading and feel like you know me a little better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment